You may want to know who it is that you are about to work with, that’s awesome! I love to get to know my clients and understand their individual circumstances, so here are a few useful points of information about myself.
What does my day look like?
I have a wide range of skills, and never shy away from a challenge! Below is an example of the software I use throughout the day, and what % of work is based on that software.
What does my ideal client look like?
I am available to work in most niches and have experience with many types of business, so don’t worry if your business doesn’t fit into a regular box!
– e-Commerce dropshipping stores
– Bricks&Mortar stores starting from scratch
– Print On Demand stores
– Travel and tourism services
– Hairdressers, dentists, dog trainers and everything in-between!
What qualifications and training do I have?
- National Diploma in Business and Marketing (Merit)
- BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing (exp. 2021)
Digital Marketer (Courses)
- Customer Acquisition Specialist (2018-2019)
- Email Marketing Specialist (2018-2019)
- Digital Garage: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Analytics Academy: Google Analytics for Beginners
Interaction Design Foundation (Modules)
- Psychology of E-Commerce: How To Sell Online
- Design Thinking: A Beginners Guide
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Klaviyo Partner – 100% at Klaviyo Expert Academy
- Manychat Agency Partner
- IDM Award in Digital Marketing